Are Meetly emails not showing up in your email Inbox?
Depending on your email settings, they may be ending up in your Promotions or Spam folder. One way to fix this is to add firstname.lastname@example.org as a Contact to your email account.
If this doesn't work, you can try safelisting runmeetly.com so that our emails get through to you and your team's inboxes.
If your organization uses any of the following software, you may want to follow the specific steps below to ensure email delivery:
1. Do you use Microsoft Exchange or Office 365?
- You can safelist the domains above using mail flow -> rules
- You'll also want to Bypass Focused Inbox filtering
- X-MS-Exchange-Organization-BypassFocusedInbox set to true
- Note: do NOT select the box titled "Stop processing more rules"
2. Do you use Google Suite (Gsuite)?
- You may want to safelist the domains above by referring to their documentation.
3. Do you use Mimecast for email security/spam filtering?
- To ensure Meetly emails reach your inbox, create a new Permitted Sender policy and add our domain above. Please call your Mimecast support to verify your configuration.
4. Does your company have any IE settings that require sites to be set up as “Trusted” in order to enable all of the site’s functionality?
- If you do, make sure *runmeetly.com is Trusted.
- You might need to have your IT Administrator enable access to our website across the organization. The recommended method is to use what's called “Group Policy Preferences” in Windows 2008+
- Enter “User Configuration | Preferences | Windows Settings | Registry” in Windows Domain Controller (DC) and add the registry key as shown here:
This is a more flexible method that your IT administrator can consider which would still allow the end-user to update their trusted sites list as they want.
- Please refer to this link for more information on this method and on other methods and for older Windows Domain Controllers and Windows Client machines
5. Do you use Proofpoint and/or URL Defense for email/link filtering?
6. Do you use Cisco Email Security for email/link filtering?
- If so, please safelist the domain above by referring to their documentation.
If you have any questions, please contact us using the chat icon in the bottom right corner of the screen 👋